ACQUIRING PERSONAL DATA
How do we get data?
We collect personal data from you through our Website and the contact forms published on it. Providing the data is necessary when registering on our Website, as well as to subscribe to our newsletter. We also collect data by storing information in text files stored in the User's device cookies).
The scope and purpose of our use of personal data.
We collect, process and store the personal data and information to the extent justified by the services provided. The data includes:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail address,
- information about the computer, the use of the Website and the number and time of its visit, as well as connection parameters (including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, referring source, length of visits, page views and navigation paths on the Website) .
- information sent to us due to the use of our Website or generated while using these services,
- information sent to us directly or through the use of the Site,
- any other information or personal information you have voluntarily provided to us.
We process all personal data provided to us in accordance with the applicable law.
We process the personal data provided to us only for the purpose and scope for which you have consented. We only collect personal information provided to us voluntarily.
In some cases, voluntarily providing us with personal information may be necessary to provide services. Not consenting to their processing may result in limited access to our services.
We will use the personal data provided to us for the purposes of:
- Doing business
- We process your personal data primarily for the purpose of carrying out activities including consultancy, offering, sale and delivery of products and services. Leaving your data allows you to order products and services through the Website.
- Information purposes
- Your data is processed in order to answer questions asked to us via the forms on the Website or by e-mail, as well as to send notifications regarding the progress of the contract.
- Marketing goals
- We process your personal data for our marketing purposes, which means in particular sending e-mails with commercial information about products and services.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
We provide personal data provided to us to third parties only after your consent. You will be informed about the necessity of making this data available to a third party. You have the right not agree to the disclosure of your personal data to such entities.
The personal data provided to us may be made available to a third party only within the limits permitted by law.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties, in particular:
- expressing your consent to such disclosure,
- when it results from the applicable provisions of law,
- when we are obliged to do so by virtue of a court decision or decision of another competent authority, in connection with pending proceedings conducted by competent authorities,
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
We provide you with the right to access personal data at any time, so you can modify or correct it. You also have the right to request an update or complete removal of your personal data by us. Such request should be sent to email@example.com. Please be assured that we will take appropriate action immediately to comply with your request, provided it complies with applicable law.
You can contact us at any time to find out if and how we use or intend to use your personal information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We use appropriate procedures and use appropriate technical means to protect personal data against loss, unauthorized access by third parties, improper use, alteration or destruction. However, despite the actions taken by us, with the utmost diligence, it is not possible to completely protect personal data from all existing threats. We store your personal data on servers protected in a proper way.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
We use two types of cookies:
- session - being temporary files, stored in the user's end device until the user leaves the website, logs out or disables the web browser
- permanent - being permanent files, stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are manually removed by the user.
Personal data collected via cookies can be collected only to perform specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in order to prevent unauthorized users from accessing them.
MANAGING COOKIE FILES
Cookie files are placed in the end user's device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with us.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks to display advertisements suited to the way you use our Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or time remaining on the Website.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the appropriate web browser, and then follow the instructions.